HydraFacial in Houston, TX
The HydraFacial is a non-invasive skin treatment that improves the condition of skin in patients with all skin types, and has been used around the world on millions of patients to improve a variety of skin conditions. You may enjoy the benefits of a HydraFacial in Houston, TX and surrounding areas by making an appointment at Glamour Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, under the direction of Dr. Olga Bachilo, one of Houston’s best and most respected plastic surgeons.
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT TO EXPECT
Why Should I Consider a HydraFacial?
Proper hydration is the most essential attribute of healthy, vibrant skin. The HydraFacial is a specialized skin care treatment designed to deliver optimal hydration to thirsty skin cells, dramatically improving the health and beauty of the skin. The HydraFacial uses specialized patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin, producing a fully revitalized and radiant appearance.
The HydraFacial procedure takes as little as 30 minutes to complete, and produces amazing results. This gentle, non-irritating treatment provides long-term improvements to skin health, and may be customized to address individual concerns on patients of all skin types. The HydraFacial delivers immediate, noticeable results with no downtime, discomfort, or scarring.
How Does the HydraFacial Work?
The HydraFacial treatment is a 3-step process that removes dead skin cells and extracts surface impurities from the skin, revealing a fresh new layer of skin beneath the skin’s dull surface. Simultaneously, the HydraFacial delivers specialized serums to the skin, drenching the fresh new skin cells with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing formulas. These super serums are what make the HydraFacial so popular and so effective, as they are produced using top-quality ingredients that nourish the skin, instantly producing a radiant glow.
The HydraFacial treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and provides immediately visible improvements to the skin’s overall tone and texture.
Am I a Good Candidate for HydraFacial?
Almost any healthy adult may be an excellent candidate for a HydraFacial, as the treatment is designed for all skin types and for patients of all ages. Even the most sensitive and delicate skin benefits from a HydraFacial treatment. To treat specific conditions, your doctor or skincare professional may select specific treatment serums to tailor the treatment specifically for your unique needs and concerns.
The HydraFacial may be customized to treat the following concerns:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Improve discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Improve the tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots
- Treat oily and congested problem skin
- Reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
What Can I Expect from a HydraFacial?
- The first step in the HydraFacial is Cleansing and Peeling. This step reveals a new fresh layer of skin by means of gentle exfoliation and resurfacing.
- The second step in the process is Extraction and Hydration. This step uses gentle, painless suction to extract debris and impurities from the pores, lifting away the dulling layer of dead skin cells that detracts rom the skin’s natural radiance. During this step, intense moisturizers are delivered that nourish and quench thirsty skin.
- The final step in the HydraFacial procedure is Fuse and Protect. During this step, the skin’s surface is saturated with healing antioxidants and peptides to nourish skin cells and maximize the skin’s radiance.
How Many HydraFacial Treatments Are Required?
While many patients enjoy visible improvement in tone and texture after only one treatment, these results may last about one to two weeks. To maintain optimal skin tone regularly, one treatment per month is recommended in order to maintain continued improvement such as the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots, as well as improvements in oily and congested skin.
To learn whether the HydraFacial may be right for you, contact Glamour Plastic Surgery and Med Spa in Houston and come in for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
OUR CLIENTS' REVIEWS
Become an INSIDER to receive specials