Hand Rejuvenation in Houston, TX!
Restore youth of your hands
Hands are among the areas where signs of aging become most visibly apparent. Sun-damaged hands with pronounced age spots, veins, and wrinkles can make you look aged even if you maintain an otherwise youthful appearance in your face and body.
Hand Rejuvenation, also known as hand enhancement, helps to restore youthful volume and smoothness to the hands, and is available for Houston-area residents at Glamour Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, led by prominent plastic surgeon, Dr. Olga Bachilo.
You may wish to consider hand rejuvenation if you are beginning to notice any of the following signs of aging on your hands:
- Prominent veins that have become more pronounced due to loss of volume
- Thin, lax, wrinkled skin on the hands
- Age spots
- Rejuvenation Treatments for the Hands
There are several cosmetic techniques that may be used to rejuvenate your hands, improving the texture, tone, and elasticity of your skin, while reducing the appearance of age spots, wrinkling, and prominent veins.
Below are some of the available treatment options for hand rejuvenation at Glamour Plastic Surgery and Med Spa. Your unique, customized treatment will depend upon your specific condition and aesthetic goals, but may include any of the following:
- Dermal filler injections: Dermal injection treatments, such as Juvederm® or Radiesse® may be used to increase skin volume in your hands and fill in areas surrounding prominent bones and veins.
- Skin resurfacing: If your hands are badly affected by age spots or sun damage, or if you have a lot of discoloration, laser skin surfacing may be used to diminish the appearance of age spots, even out skin tone, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. At Glamour Plastic Surgery and Med Spa we offer IPL hand photo rejuvenation and Venus Viva nanofractional radiofrequency skin resurfacing.
- Fat transfer or fat grafting: This procedure extracts fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen or flanks, and re-injects it into your hands to augment volume, camouflage visible blood vessels and tendons, and improve the tone and elasticity of your skin over time.
- Chemical peels: Specialized chemical peels may be used to help restore smoothness and suppleness to the skin of your hands, rejuvenating their appearance. Chemical peels may also be useful in helping to gradually reduce the appearance of age spots and uneven skin tone caused by sun damage.
Some of these procedures may require multiple treatment sessions in order to produce optimal results.
Don’t let your aging hands detract from an otherwise youthful appearance! Contact Glamour Plastic Surgery and Med Spa today at our convenient Houston-area location to schedule your initial consultation.
OUR CLIENTS' REVIEWS
Become an INSIDER to receive specials